- the best smelling soap
virgo cluster : clusters of our colorful soap pieces floating in a clear glycerine bar, scented with an effervescent citrus. looks incredible when wet!
- grapefruit and clementine : four translucent layers of smooth gradient peach/orange/yellow, scented with luscious pink grapefruit and clementine
- japanese cherry blossom : the soft, enchanting air of bright cherry blossoms swaying in a slow-motion cloud of pink petals. hints of pomegranate, green bamboo, currant, vanilla, and oak swirling in peaceful harmony. like day dreaming in a lovely scented Japanese forest with mt. fuji rising in the distance.
- blanc de blanc : fragrance-free white and clear. Very architectural, modern, and simple
- astral shower : these inlaid soaps first came about as a studio experiment with end-of-day scrap pieces of soap which were embedded into white soap and sliced smooth. then refined the look as they came to resemble the late japanese designer shiro kuramata’s embedded concrete and terrazzo work. astral shower is a fresh, airy scent, with hints of dew-picked greens and earth (terra, terrazzo- wink wink)
- espirit de peach : the scent of fresh juicy peach striped in a classic 1980's colourway
- blue lavender : a graphic soap with a marimekko/ellsworth kelly aesthetic and a dreamy, soft lavender scent
- violet : striped in violet and white, with a lovely violet flower scent
- 3.5" x 2.5" x 1"
100% pure vegetable base, no parabens, no phthalates, no sodium laurel sulfate, no animal testing, no detergents, and no alcohol
- made in maine <3